HAPPY 8 MO ANNIVERSARY
Hi Everybody,Hard to believe that another month has flown by. Here's some pix of Taylor. In both she's in her PJs after her bath. That's my favorite part of the day...when I wash off the toxic waste and other unidentified substances she somehow collects on her clothes at daycare. She smells sweet again and gives the best pajama hugs. She then proceeds to run around the house getting into any type of mischief she can find.
Hope you all are doing well.
Kind regards from Miami,

2 Comments:
Taylor is a doll! I love her PJs! She has a great smile!
Kathy
I think one of the best parts of all the pics is seeing how the ladies have settled in and now their personalities just shine through! Taylor looks like a joy and it looks like she's a happy girl with a sense of humor! Good job Mom!
Lots of love,
Laura
Post a Comment
<< Home