Sunday, September 03, 2006

A Vacation Tale


Hello all, I don't know if any of you have had a moment where you wondered if you hadn't really given birth to your child, but I had one in the last week. This picture was taken on Wednesday morning. The baby covered by the towel is my 8 week old niece. The amazing this is, there is a picture of me with the same look as Mae's with my little sister. I will see if my mom can scan it and send me a copy.

We had a great vacation at the beach. Mae-Lei is not afraid of anything, including the Ocean. She was pulling me behind her into the ocean. We met another Maonan family on thursday. They live about 20 minutes from our beach house. Mae-Lei and Anna played, while the mom's and Mitch talked. Unfortunately, my batteries for the digital camera were dead. We rode out Tropical Storm Ernesto at the Beach house. An hour in the basement waiting out tornado warnings. Loss of electricity twice. lots of wind, but all in all. Not too bad. Also got about 60 miles of cycling in during the week. I will post some pictures from the big bike ride next weekend. I will have my digital with me on the route. Here is a picture from last year's ride.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Blogger Brownie Troop 157 said...

Miss Mae's clearly having fun with her new cousin. Love that smile! I'm digging the PJs, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home