Awwww, I was thinking when you posted the last pix, that I missed her crazy hair. But just think, when she's 16 she'll probably be trying to style it that way again...with purple, green and red streaks too. So I say be careful what you wish for!
We're going to be in Tampa for Columbus day weekend. We hope we can meet up, even if its just for a short time.
I miss her mohawk! That is what I will always remember about her while we were in China. I am glad we got just a glimpse of it again :) She is a cutie!!! Kathy
2 Comments:
Awwww, I was thinking when you posted the last pix, that I missed her crazy hair. But just think, when she's 16 she'll probably be trying to style it that way again...with purple, green and red streaks too. So I say be careful what you wish for!
We're going to be in Tampa for Columbus day weekend. We hope we can meet up, even if its just for a short time.
Lots of love,
I miss her mohawk! That is what I will always remember about her while we were in China. I am glad we got just a glimpse of it again :) She is a cutie!!!
Kathy
Post a Comment
<< Home