HAPPY 7 MONTH ANNIVERSERY
Hi Everybody...Happy 7 month anniversery. Boy how time is flying. Update re Taylor: She finally got her ears pierced. She's such a big girl!! I must say, it hurt me more than it did her. The pediatrician's office did it.
On the homefront, like little Miss Emma, she's climbing on EVERYTHING. Her new favorite toy is the Magna-doodle. She has a bigger one at home, and I bought a little one for the diaper bag. If she starts getting restless/cranky/annoyed while we're out, I pull it out and like magic, she's content.
She's starting to talk more and more, though Aunt Dot and I are still probably the only ones who understand what she's saying.
Hope you all are doing well.
Kind regards from Miami....

2 Comments:
Taylor looks so cute w/ her earrings! I still can't believe it has been seven months! It seems like just yesterday we were all in China shopping for squeaky shoes :)
Kathy
I agree with Kathy! Time has flown. Taylor looks darling. Sara's also doing a lot of the "Sara babble" but frighteningly enough, Steve and I understand a lot of it.
Post a Comment
<< Home