Mission Accomplished and other stuff.

Hello all, we spent the Mae's half-birthday in New Bern, NC for the MS150. I rode 105 miles this weekend. 75 miles on Saturday and 30 mile today. We had a great time and Mae-Lei got some great bonding time with her Grandma Judd. Yes, there is a wrap on my knee, but I am okay. This picture is of the motley crew I rode with today. They are my teammates and friends as well as my inspiration. Thank you all for your support during training this year. Love to you all and Happy 8 month Anniversary on friday.

2 Comments:
Aye, Aye, Aye,
How in the world do you find the energy to pedal around so much? I'm exhausted just looking at the pix! Looks like it was alot of fun for you, though.
Kind regards,
I agree with Carol... I am exhausted just looking at the picture. Congratulations on a great ride!
Kathy
Post a Comment
<< Home