Its been 6 months!
Hard to believe that 6 months ago, we were all at the adoption center in Guangzhou, where our children were given to us. I'll always remember that day, Elsie and Simon, Todd's multiple video cameras, and all of you! Hope everyone is doing well and having a good summer. I hope all of the kids are healthy at this point, and Carol, I hope you and Taylor are both on the road to recovery!
This is a picture of Sara and her cousin, Sam, taken at my parents' house on the 4th. Sam did a great job of amusing Sara and Sara was a good audience! They had a ball.

1 Comments:
We can't believe it has been 6 months already! Our girls have changed so much... they have all become more beautiful, of course. We miss everyone too & hope to see you all one day!
Max, Kathy & Emma
Post a Comment
<< Home