Saturday, June 17, 2006

Taylor's Baptism Dress

OK, I admit it. I've officially gone insane. I can't stop myself from posting Taylor's pictures anywhere and everywhere.

I limited myself to only 4 of the 79 I have on CD from the professional photographer. I don't want to hog the website. She's in her baptism dress, which will occur in 2 weeks on Sat. July 1.

If anyone wants to see more, feel free to go to my website, and click on the PHOTOS folder. I limited myself to 15 pics there!

Only news we have is that it seems all the teeth in back are coming in now. For the longest time she just had 4 on top and 4 on bottom, all in the front. We're also still trying to master the Sippy Cup. I have gone out and bought every kind known to man, hoping one will take. So far, no luck. Boy is she stubborn.

Hope you are all doing well.

Lots of love,



 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Max&Kathy said...

I love these pictures of Taylor! She is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home