Monday, February 28, 2011

Update and Whoopsy

First of all, Sorry for the 5k post. I was trying to post that to my triathlon blog and accidentally posted it here instead. Sorry about that.

So anyway.

Saturday, Mae-Lei and I were able to catch up with Steve, Laura and Sara. Mae-Lei and I were in Orlando for the shuttle launch and things worked out where we were able to meet up at our hotel. Mae-Lei and I were very happy to see Steve, Laura and Sara. My parents, my nephew Justin and niece Ada all enjoyed the visit and play time. The hotel had an arcade and the kids played lots of games and enjoyed the time together.

Following the dinner, we got the kids together with a very patriotic Mickey in the lobby of the hotel before heading to the arcade for the games. It was so very nice to see the Manville family and catch up. I truly miss the connections we all formed during that two amazing weeks in China and hope we can ALL reunite sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home