Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Guess where We Were this Weekend?

That's right...the happiest place on earth. Or, perhaps I should say the 2nd happiest since the first happiest is where ever our daughters are at any given moment!

My sis and I took T to Disney for a few days, and were lucky enough to have the Manvilles come meet us at downtown Disney the first afternoon.
I took a gagillion pictures, but these are the best of the lot. Its hard enough getting one kid to smile. Two is near impossible. Anyway, we rode trains and merry-go-rounds, had a few drinks at an Irish Pub, and watched our daughters stalk princesses and pixie dust.

A great time was had by all!
There's something about seeing our daughters together that always has the capacity to melt my heart. Sara and T got along fabulously, despite both having a huge proclivity to issue orders. We were very sorry to see the Manvilles leave.
As the holiday season approaches, we wish all of you some very magical days to come.

Love from Miami,

Carol and Taylor
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home