Sunday, November 02, 2008

Mae-Lei's trick or treat

Mae-Lei went trick-or-treating on Friday night, but not for long. Why must older kids be so mean. Some kid was following the small kids and had a bloody scream mask and kept screwing with the kids. Mae-Lei ended up terrified and quit. She has talked about that non-stop since friday. So, the picture below is left to right. Shawn (neighbor to my sister), Justin, Ada Grace and Mae-Lei. Thus far Mae-Lei is not into the princess thing. She loves the movies, but as far as dressing up like one...forget about it. She was a knight this year, a pink ladybug night.


This picture is from school. Mae-Lei loves school and loves her friends at school. The sweetest part of the party was when she looked at Jacob and said WHOLEHEARTEDLY. "Jacob, I love you." Jacob is her best buddy and they run together non-stop. I think we should go ahead and arrange that marriage. Jacob's mom and I laugh. They are in several activities together at the church and when we go to the church, ML is always asking if Jacob will be there.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home