Thursday, May 29, 2008

Maonan reunion continued...

As you can see from this post and below, in March we had some special events. Sara turned 3 years old and this corresponded with a visit from the Praters. I apologize - I thought I blogged these pics but must have had some technical difficulties (on the operator error end, I'm sure!) Anyway, Sara had a great birthday but I believe her favorite gift was getting to play with Mae-Lei. They immediately had a great bond and were completely in tune with one another. Sara still talks about her. Steve's mom visited at the same time and thoroughly enjoyed both girls and vice versa. At Sara's party at my parents house, the girls' favorite activity became "stage jumping" as they continuously leaped off the step in front of the fireplace. I'm sure the sugar high from cake had nothing to do with it!!!
As you already saw, less than 2 months later, we were able to meet up with Carol, Dot and Taylor. Sara is around other kids a lot so I can honestly say that her relationship with her Maonan sisters is truly special. We had so much fun with all of them and Sara and Taylor took over the kiddie pool and never looked back. I'll post our pics ASAP. All our best to all of you and lets have more reunions soon!
Laura, Steve and Sara

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home