Saturday, November 01, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Taylor, and most of the little girls in her class, were all little balls of tulle, sequins, and tafeta...aka Princesses! She had a party and a parade at school and was particularly thrilled b/c she got to wear her costume to school. I rarely let her wear it out of the house, unless we're in Disney. I figure it can't be good for a girl to live her entire life pretending to be a princess.
Anyway, after school we came home for a costume change. T also wanted to be a "Super Hero". I found this Wonder Woman costume and she loved it.

T went Trick or Treating for the first time ever. Last year we had rain. It was a gorgeous, cool night with highs in mid 70's. She had the time of her life trick or treating with friends.


T got a huge haul of candy, and passed out last night despite the sugar high she was riding on.

Hope you all had a very Happy Halloween. Can I request everyone to post pics of the girls in costumes? We'd love to see you guys.

Love from Miami,

Carol and Taylor
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home