Happy Referral Day 2008

Hi all,
I've so loved seeing pics of all the girls. I can't believe how big they're all getting! ...and Miss EmmaFu so tall! Poor T is much more of the shrimp. I always think Taylor looks so tall in the house, then when I see her at school, she always is the shortest. Can't figure that out. Anyway, Taylor is just 37.5 inches tall, and just barely touching the black line on the scale that says 30.

Hope you all are having fun celebrating this momentous day, in which we first saw our daughter's faces.
I've so loved seeing pics of all the girls. I can't believe how big they're all getting! ...and Miss EmmaFu so tall! Poor T is much more of the shrimp. I always think Taylor looks so tall in the house, then when I see her at school, she always is the shortest. Can't figure that out. Anyway, Taylor is just 37.5 inches tall, and just barely touching the black line on the scale that says 30.

Hope you all are having fun celebrating this momentous day, in which we first saw our daughter's faces.
With Much love from Miami,
Carol and Taylor
Carol and Taylor

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home