This weekend (hopefully)
Okay, so since January I have been training for a triathlon. About two weeks ago, one of my teammates from the gym approached me and asked if I would like to take her spot in a triathlon that I got closed out of. She had put the wrong orthotics in her running shoes and injured herself and after taking 3 weeks off, was not ready for the triathlon. I told her sure, if we could get it cleared through the race director. We are still waiting to hear....AND THE RACE IS SATURDAY!!!
I am ready to go. My other triathlon is May 10th, Mother's Day weekend. I am so ready. I have lost 21 lbs, look and feel better than I have in well over a year. I will have Mitch take pictures of me during the race(s) and we will post them afterwards. As soon as I know what is going on with saturday I will let you all know.
Kara

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home