Too wonderfully cute
As some of you know, I had surgery last week and had a minor complication. I had hoped I was done with blood clots, but as it turns out, not really. I had to make a trip to the hospital on saturday to meet my hemotologist for him to evaluate this new clot. While we were waiting for the Dr. to arrive, Mae-Lei pulled a bear out of her diaper bag and started playing with it. Now, this is a Chinese bear that looks like some of the silk outfits the kids have. We received it as a part of a gift bag from a baby shower. So, she is playing with the bear and tell it that it is time to go night night. Now mind you, we have a pretty set in stone night night routine. We have since she first came home. Hugs and kisses for mom and dad, night night prayers, I love you's and good night. So, she gives the bear a kiss and hug, lays it on the chair in front of her, pulls a tissue out of the diaper bag and covers the bear up. She tells the bear to "fold hands" then progresses to say her whole night night prayer including the amen. Says good night and I love you. I almost cried as she is starting to show what a compassionate little girl she can be and how well we are doing in raising her. She has also kissed my "owie" several times over the last several days.
BTW, good news update. The clot is gone and I am doing well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home