Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Shopping with Mae-Lei

So, I received a gift certificate recently to Bath and Body Works. I decided to use it tonight since it is the Semi-Annual Sale. Gotta love it. My sister taught me well. SALE. More for less.

SO. I am shopping and seeing all the new scents and items that have come out since my last visit to Bath and Body Works. That was prior to our trip to China. Mae-Lei and I go in and we speak with a saleslady about the new fragrances and stuff and Mae-Lei starts tailing her through the store. She is restocking as it is after 8pm, so she opens a drawer and Mae reaches into the drawer and starts handing the sales girl stuff to put on the shelves. Both ladies working tonight were asking if she is like this at home and I told them yes, just don't give her a broom or stuff might get broken and I can't afford that. Mae-Lei is quite the little helper around the house. She likes to help with the dishes and clothes and sweeping the kitchen. She is too cute. Enjoy the week and have a nice weekend everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home