Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day, Everyone
Hope everyone is enjoying the day, whether your own father is near or far.

We had a BBQ today for my dad in honor of the day. I dressed T in an outfit a friend gave her for her first birthday. What a difference 15 months makes, huh? We're doing well here in Miami. I'm debating sending my application in to CHI for #2 from Vietnam. Its all filled out and sitting on my desk at work, while I'm having those last minute "Oh God, do I really want to do this" jitters. We'll see.

I wanted to say a special Happy First Father's Day to Todd. Though you've had them before, this is the first with that adorable little Keenan, so its just as special! I loved seeing the pix of you all.

Hope all you fathers out there had a great day.

Love from Miami

Carol and Taylor

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home