Monday, March 27, 2006

Taylor's First Birthday

Hi Everybody,
Today is Taylor's First Birthday and we had a big party last night. Dressed her up in her Chinese princess outfit and crown, that you can see pictured below. She's not too happy with all the crap I keep sticking on her head.

She really dug into her cake, and enjoyed it. That is, til the frosting started going up her nose. Then she got mad, and had an emergency bath. In protest, she pee'd on me!

We went to the doctor today, and she's now 29 inches and 18.5 pounds. She is also walking now. She rarely crawls. Our girls are getting bigger and bigger!! I posted more photos on my website, if anyone is interested. Hope you all are doing well.

With Warm Regards,

Carol and Taylor.



 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Max&Kathy said...

She looks adorable in her princess outfit! I love what she did with her cake :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home