Saturday, March 04, 2006

Mae's favorite toy


Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. I figured I would share Mae's favorite toy with you all. A lot of people told me that her favorite toy probably wouldn't be an actual toy, how right they were. Mae likes playing with the tack strip between the hallway and Mitch's bathroom. She will lie on the floor in the bathroom and play with it for a long while. If Mitch or I are with her and not playing with her, she will stop, reach for one of our hands and put it on the tack strip, her way of saying, "play with me!" It is too cute. She is growing so fast. We are having her first birthday party on March 19, and our first post-placement visit on March 18. We received her Certificate of Citizenship on the 2nd. Also, Mitch and I had our first date night on Wednesday night. We went to a Carolina Hurricanes game. They are driving for the NHL playoffs and the Stanley Cup. Unfortunately, we won't be able to convert our season tickets over to the playoffs, Oh well. We'll savor the memories of the Stanley Cup Finals from a couple of years ago. Okay, I have typed enough. Keep in touch all.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Max&Kathy said...

What a cutie-pie! I am glad you guys are doing good!

Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home