We didn't get ours either. I'll be watching the mailbox, too. I read on the yahoo chi chat boards that referrals are coming again. AAah does that bring back memories!
Crap, 3/3/06 and I still haven't gotten mine. Is it coming automatically, or did you guys send in a request for it, similar to the return of original documents request that CHI sent us?? I'll wait a few more days, and then start investigating.
5 Comments:
Congratulations!!!! We didn't get ours yet....I'll be watching the mailbox tomorrow. It looks so cool in your photo...can't wait to see ours!
We didn't get ours either. I'll be watching the mailbox, too. I read on the yahoo chi chat boards that referrals are coming again. AAah does that bring back memories!
We got ours today!!! (3/2/06) Yay!
Crap, 3/3/06 and I still haven't gotten mine. Is it coming automatically, or did you guys send in a request for it, similar to the return of original documents request that CHI sent us?? I'll wait a few more days, and then start investigating.
Laura, you were so right. Taylor's certificate came in the mail today, Saturday, 3/4. It was so exciting.
Post a Comment
<< Home