Saturday, February 18, 2006

Todd's created a monster

Hi Everybody,
I'm having so much fun with this web-site and blogging. Thought I'd share what I just learned today: I was able to make this collage with the Picasa program that Todd had us download. You click on the pictures, then click the "hold" button. That keeps each pic in the tray. You keep doing it til you have 9 pictures, then hit the collage button. Or maybe you hit that first, not sure. Anyway, it allows you to make the collage your screen saver and also your desk top. I did the desktop as the "snapshot" option with black background. Then I moved all of my shortcut buttons around the collage. It looks great.

Also play with the "cropping" button. It makes alot of my pictures look much better. Many of you may know this already, but for those out there who don't, just thought I'd share.
Kind regards and Happy President's Day Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Todd said...

Carol, I am soooo impressed with you! You really pick up things fast. Great job. I need to do more collages too...Todd :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home