Saturday, February 11, 2006

Group Photo

Hi Everybody,
Thought I'd share this photo with everyone, in case yours didn't turn out as nice. Simon did an excellent job taking the picture. Hope everybody's doing well. Taylor and I are having lots of fun. This motherhood thing is a blast.
While the first week was kinda tough due to the time adjustment, this week has been much better. I'm continually amazed at how happy Taylor seems and how smoothly things are going. Our only problem is that Taylor still refuses to eat solid food. We work on that daily. At the moment though, more food gets on me than in her.

Kind regards
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Carol,
Your group shot turned out great! I'm glad Taylor is doing well. Sara also is adjusting well and I'm having a ball with the motherhood thing. I did get rid of our coffee table after Sara conked her head so the space in the living room is now filled with her toys. She does eat solids but really enjoys smearing them everywhere more than anything else!
All the best to you and Taylor,

Laura, Steve and Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home