CHIGuongdon

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

CHIGuongdon: True Love

OK, clearly I screwed up. Everytime I tried to post this great pix last night and today, i got a funny message about it "not being supported by aol and aol would open it as a "text" something or other, then it would say the file was too big. I would then check the blog, and the picture wasn't there. Clearly, I did this a few times and you see the results. How do you delete the duplicates from this thing once you post?? ....Calling on Todd....I need your help!CHIGuongdon: True Love

posted by Brownie Troop 157 @ 4:05 AM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Hey, Carol....Sara and I don't mind being famous! I love, love, love that picture! Thanks so much for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contributors

  • Todd
  • Max&Kathy
  • Brownie Troop 157
  • Laura
  • KaraP

Previous Posts

  • True Love
  • Our Blog
  • Group Photo
  • Emma at home
  • Au Revoir!
  • Ping pong!
  • At Shamian park, right on the Pearl River, we saw...
  • This is us on Gotcha Day with Sara's nanny, who t...
  • Home and Recovering
  • Here's our kids!

Powered by Blogger