Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Updats, belated birthday wishes, happy summer



Hi Everyone,

I've been a slacker about posting - my apologies. Sara turned 4 on March 18th and she keeps me running full speed. We did a party with both sets of grandparents and her cousins. We then took a vacation to Florida with my parents in April - these pictures were taken during that trip.
We'd love to do a reunion - let us know when and where. We love seeing all of you and Sara's Maonan sisters.
Our lives are in transition again. After almost two years in Wisconsin, we are heading back to Florida. Steve's position in Milwaukee was eliminated so he headed back to the Tampa, FL branch. Even though I was born and raised here in the Midwest, I won't miss the winters. We are so happy we didn't sell our house. Sooo...anyone doing a Florida vacation, let us know and we'd love to see you.

Happy birthday to all of the girls and good wishes to all for the summer!

The Manvilles
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home