Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Apologies Galore

Hello all,

I have to apologize profusely. Things have been quite hectic around here since Mitch lost his job. ON top of that, all the addresses you all e-mailed my are locked solidly in my dead as a doornail laptop(until I can get the new power cable.) Please forgive me. I do have the project, the envelopes and everything, I just don't have the addresses.

I am falling on my sword(pen) I am a slacker and have fallen apart at the seams lately. Please forgive me, as soon as I have all the addresses again I will send the project out, if you all would please e-mail me again with current mailing addresses, I would greatly appreciate it. Love to you all and Birthday Greetings as all of our girls turn two or already have.

Kara, Mitch and Mae-Lei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home