Monday, January 15, 2007

Then.....and now. Happy Family Day!

Happy Family Day, everyone!! I thought I would post some pictures of our little Maonan handful from our time in China, along with some recent pictures. I can't believe its been a year but then I also can't believe its only been a year. Sara's growing up so fast and part of me wants time to slow down!!!! She's a busy girl. We went to the beach this morning for a few hours and she had a ball. She has no fear of water so I'll have to get her in swimming lessons soon!
We went out to lunch and now we're just playing with her endless supply of toys. Her favorite, of course, is the tupperware and container of sippy cups in the kitchen. Life is never dull and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Love to all and hope you all enjoyed your day.

Laura, Steve and Sara


 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home