Abandonment Video's
Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!
Well I'm way over-due on my promise to get everyone their abandonment videos. So I've been working on getting those together but I need your help from those that went to the orphanage. I've got three abandonment videos that I don't know who they are. The others I think I have right (please correct me if I don't :) The only other one that I don't have is the Bramble's which I think I took on their video camera. Is that right? So I'm missing one video then..
Anyway, I'd be glad to make each of you a high quality DVD and send it to you so that you have it. Which I'm assuming everyone is still at their same address (right?)
On the Brandenburg front, we're doing fine after having a nice but hectic (both parents live in the same town) Christmas. Lorlyn's pregnancy is going pretty well. She is now in her 17th week with the due date on her birthday (June 14th :) I haven't had to run to the store to get pickles and ice cream yet (I guess she bought her own, she says..)!
Anyway, I've posted the 8 videos on Youtube which you should be able to view. Let me know if you can't. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4CA0919C148A8D48
Wishing all of you the best in 2007. We miss you guys, especially as we get close to our 1 year anniversary!
Love, Todd & Lorlyn

3 Comments:
HI Todd,
Thanks for a great job. We're all so happy for your great news. As far as the videos, Aban3 is the Mansur site. I was assigned that site for still pics and you even have me in the video snapping away.
Who are the two remaining?
Love,
Dorothy
Hi Todd,
Thank you so much. I did not know there was video. I sat at work yesterday and just watched them all, seeing where the girls were left and getting an idea of what Maoming was like. I would love a copy. I will e-mail you our address or you can get it when I finally get the project finished.
Kara
Todd,
Thank you so much for doing this!!!
Laura
Post a Comment
<< Home