Thank you and Happy 11 mo Anniversary
Hi Everybody, I wanted to thank many of you for your kind words of condolance due to my being banned for further adoption in China (that pesky single rule). Many of you have emailed me privately and I appreciate your kind thoughts. To anyone else effected by the new rules, you have my sincere sympathy. Perhaps you can join me in submitting to Vietnam in a year or two, as that's my new plan.
Anyway, Happy 11-month Adoption anniversary. Hard to believe we've almost been home a full year. These pics are my vain attempt to get a good shot of Taylor in her Christmas dress. She wasn't too cooperative. Of course, as soon as I put the camera down, she's grinning and laughing like an idiot. Go figure.
Hope everybody has a very Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season.
Kind regards from warm and sunny Miami,
Carol and Taylor

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home