HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Hi Everybody,
Taylor wanted to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the new moms in our group. We celebrated today by having a lazy day at home, then went over to a friend's house for dinner and pool fun. Taylor really likes the water, whether its for a bath or to swim. Can't get her drink much of it, though. Go figure.
I don't know what anybody else feels but for me, I consider everyday since January 15, 2006 "Mother's Day". Today was just another day. Hope to hear from you all soon.
Kind regards,
Taylor wanted to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the new moms in our group. We celebrated today by having a lazy day at home, then went over to a friend's house for dinner and pool fun. Taylor really likes the water, whether its for a bath or to swim. Can't get her drink much of it, though. Go figure.
I don't know what anybody else feels but for me, I consider everyday since January 15, 2006 "Mother's Day". Today was just another day. Hope to hear from you all soon.
Kind regards,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home