We stole Carol's good idea for a picture on our referral anniversary. It seems like Carol always has a creative idea for us to steal :) We hope everyone hade a great referral anniversary!
Ha! I'm laughing, Kathy. Thank you for the lovely compliment, but I must confess...
All of my so called "good ideas" have been shamelessly stolen from other APs on the internet. I suspect b/c I'm single, while you all are trying to find quality time with your spouse, I'm busy using that time searching the net! At any rate, whether deserved or not, I gladly accept all compliments with much thanks.
1 Comments:
Ha! I'm laughing, Kathy. Thank you for the lovely compliment, but I must confess...
All of my so called "good ideas" have been shamelessly stolen from other APs on the internet. I suspect b/c I'm single, while you all are trying to find quality time with your spouse, I'm busy using that time searching the net! At any rate, whether deserved or not, I gladly accept all compliments with much thanks.
Happy Holidays,
Love Carol and T
Post a Comment
<< Home